2 x Accountants
- Post Date:January 12, 2021
- Views 392
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
Our Client a group of Companies with interests in Microfinance,Animal feed and veterinary products distribution and Iron and steel fabrication seeks to recruit Accountants to manage all financial transactions,from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle quarterly,monthly and annual accounting reports
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on Company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups where necessary
Comply with financial policies and regulations.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
The incumbent should have:
- At least three(3) years work experience as an accountant.
- Possession of excellent knowledge of Accounting regulations and procedures.
- Hands on experience with accounting software like quickbooks.
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- A Bsc in Accounting or Finance
- A clean class four (4) drivers licence is a must.
- No criminal record.
Qualified and interested individuals to send their cvs to [email protected] by not later than Thursday 14 January 2021