12 x Revenue Clerks (Tolling)
- Post Date:May 31, 2021
- Views 1204
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following position: REVENUE CLERK – TOLLING (Fixed Term Contract) x 12
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The position exists in the organization to implement efficient Toll Fee collection systems. The Job involves working in 24hr shifts.
The Revenue Clerk shall be reporting to the Senior Revenue Clerk.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collect toll fees and issue toll tickets to motorists travelling through the tollgate.
- Proficiently operate toll collection equipment according to procedures to ensure smooth flow of traffic.
- Maintain log of problems and incidents encountered during shifts and watch out for toll evaders.
- Count and surrender all cash to the Senior Revenue Clerk.
- Balance cash collected, tickets issued and deposits cash at hand with the Senior Revenue Clerk.
- Effectively communicate with motorists and respond to enquires in a courteous, professional and helpful manner.
- Assist in resolving tolling challenges
- Assist in controlling traffic when need arises.
- Ensure the tolling facilities are safe, clean and well maintained in line with ZINARA policies
- Perform any other related duties as assigned by Superiors.
- 5‘O’ Level Subjects including Maths and English language
- Working knowledge of Ms Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional inter-personal skills
- 30 years and above
Applications including CVs, National ID and Certified Copies of Certificates should be submitted not later than 16:30hrs on 03 June 2021 to [email protected]
Applications should be clearly stated the preferred area from the following sites: Shamva- Harare x 1, Eskbank – Harare x 2, Sino- Gweru x 1, Flamingo -Gweru x 2, Esigodini Bulawayo x 2,
Dema- Harare x 3, Magamba- Chivhu x 1
Related Jobs (39)
Assistant Social Services and Recreation Officer on August 3, 2021
Executive Officer Human Resources and Administration (Grade 10) on August 3, 2021 Full Time
Citizen Engagement and Partnerships (CEP) Specialist on August 3, 2021 Contract