11 x Graduate Trainees
- Post Date:March 16, 2022
- Views 1076
- Career Level StudentQualification DegreeExperience Fresh
- Industry Local Government
Masvingo City is inviting applications from suitably qualified persons to become Graduate Trainees for a period of two years in the following fields:
- Land Survey x 1
- Architect x 1
- Human Resources Management x 1
- Civil Engineering x 1
- Environmental Health x 1
- Horticulture x 1
- Library and Records x 3
- Audit x 1
- Accounting x 1
- Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field
- Attained a 2.1-degree class or better
- Be 25 years of age and below
- Candidates should not have exceeded two (2) years after completion of university degree.
- The purpose of the learnership is to train and develop individuals on a two-year structured programme.
- At the end of the learnership program, candidates will be expected to demonstrate high level of competency in their fields of study.
- There is no guarantee of employment after end of minimum supervision.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Applications in own handwriting addressed to the Town Clerk, together with a detailed curriculum vitae and certified copies of certificates to reach the undersigned through posting hand delivery or by email to: [email protected] on or before Friday 18 March 2022.
Town Clerk – Eng. E. Mukaratirwa
Related Jobs (33)
Team Lead, Youth Political Attitudes and Behavior Assessment on June 22, 2022 Contract